B.A. Academy Summer Holiday Camps
B.A. ACADEMY SUMMER HOLIDAY CAMPS
We take our responsibility to keep your children safe very seriously. For this reason, we are taking extra steps to minimise COVID-19 risks. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Our coaches will ensure that there is extra hand washing and sanitisation throughout the day. All equipment will also be comprehensively cleaned at the end of each day.
Drop-offs and collections?
• We have allowed 30 minutes for drop-offs (9:00 - 9:30) and 30 minutes for collections (15:30 - 16:00). This is to stagger the drop-off / collection process and reduce congestion.
What extra measures are you taking?
• Parents will be asked to confirm their child has no symptoms when entering the college, as will all members of staff. Staff will wear masks when in contact with parents. Parents will need to wear masks when entering the college and speaking with staff.
• If a child shows symptoms we will contact their parent, asking for the child to be taken immediately for a test and that we are informed of the results as soon as possible. If we are informed of a confirmed case of COVID-19 at the camp we will immediately suspend activities for the next 24 hours providing enough time for every child to obtain a test. Children will only be allowed back to the camp once they have confirmed a negative test result.
What happens to my booking if you have to suspend the camp?
• If, due to COVID-19, we have to suspend the camp for a day, we will offer you a new date or a refund.
• Your booking is risk free. If your child has to self isolate due to COVID-19, we will offer you a new date or a refund.